A car accident can be traumatic even if it was low impact. It can take several days before the body begins to register that an injury has occurred. Addressing the body physically can help prevent chronic pain down the road. Therefore, it is imperative to seek treatment as soon as possible post-accident. Whiplash is a very common symptom of auto injury as well as low back pain, and pain in the extremities.
Symptoms of an MVA
- Neck or shoulder pain and stiffness
- Poor sleep
- Low back pain
- Pain or numbness in arms and/or legs
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
At ITTC we offer specialized, encompassing, integrative care for survivors of motor vehicle accidents from practitioners who specialize in trauma and work from a prism of reverence, resilience, & hope.
Through our comprehensive services we address all aspects of the individual to restore balance and vitality post MVA. We will do MVA billing, create an effective treatment plan, and help you navigate insurance logistics in regard to receiving the most comprehensive treatment possible. We will contact your adjustor to make sure your PIP funds will cover all treatments offered.
- Massage/Reiki/Somatic Therapy: addresses the body to relieve aches, pain, tension, and stiffness bringing more flexibility, ease and support to the body. Touch therapy also releases endorphins which create greater ease, and relaxation to the body overall. *Requires a prescription from physician or chiropractor.
- Mindfulness & Meditation: helps the nervous system adjust to safety after experiencing a psychic or physical injury through mindfulness & meditation practices.
- Hypnotherapy: is a very effective tool for addressing physical pain as well as anxiety. Through hypnosis one can reach deep states of relaxation that help re-program the subconscious mind through affirmative and positive messaging. *not covered by PIP, private pay service only.
Let's Start the Conversation
To schedule an appointment or consultation, please call (971) 266-6910, or complete the patient inquiry form.
Integrative Trauma Treatment Center
2130 SW Jefferson, Suite 200 Portland, Oregon 97201
1 (888) 972-3623