Integrative Trauma Treatment Center and The Orenda Project present a Retreat-Style Trauma Coaching Training September 9th – 15th in Italy!
Are you a helping professional or existing coach who is seeking to expand your expertise? Are you looking for a career change? Or, are you a mental health professional interested in adding trauma coaching to your practice?
This retreat is perfect for those who are passionate about increasing support to people who suffer from trauma. We aim to teach how to approach interactions through a trauma-informed lens AND teach new competencies within a scenic, serene,and rejuvenating environment.
Stand out in your career and join us for Orenda’s Trauma Coaching Certification program in Italy!
Trauma has gained attention in recent years, yet global resources aimed at supporting this population remain limited. We hope to change that. Enjoy the blend of retreat-style learning and Italian cultural immersion while training with experts in the field of trauma. Gain hands-on experience and become a part of a supportive community that will benefit you for years to come.
- Learn the principles of coaching within a multicultural context.
- Experience high-level, specialized training on trauma-informed interactions.
- Gain invaluable competence in working with survivors of trauma, whether you are an aspiring coach or a therapist.
- Share your knowledge and gain new insight through a global perspective.
- Explore an exciting destination and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Broaden your personal and professional network and build lasting friendships.
Over the course of 3 days, you’ll learn:
- Types of trauma and effects on the brain and body
- Our unique framework to Trauma Coaching
- Coaching tools and resources
- Practice and application
- Ethics and the business of coaching
- and more!
At the end of the program, you’ll walk away with:
- Lifetime access to digital downloads, worksheets, exercises and video lessons
- Access to online communities with discussion circles and LIVE monthly meetings
- Orenda Coaching Certification upon completion of coursework + coaching practice hours
- Qualification for International Association of Coaches, Therapists + Mentors endorsement
We look forward to helping you create a meaningful impact in the lives of trauma survivors!
For more information on schedule of events, cost and reservation, visit The Orenda Project’s website here.