Integrative Trauma Treatment Center accepts commercial insurance, OHP, and private payors.
For our clients using commercial insurance we accept:
- Individual Therapy: Moda, BCBS (Regence) & Pacific Source
- Medication Management: Moda, BCBS (Regence), Pacific Source, United, Cigna, Providence & Optum
Group Therapy: not covered under commercial insurance – $40 a group or a 20% discount when prepaying for 6.
If you would like to bill your insurance on an out-of-network basis, we are happy to do this for you. However, we strongly recommend checking with your insurance company regarding your out-of-network benefits. All co-pays are due at the time of service.
For our clients utilizing OHP please read the following:
Under OHP, frequency of services is based on a client’s level of care. After an initial assessment and level of care is determined by one of our clinicians, your treatment plan will be created with your clinician. Frequency of individual visits will be based upon your level of need, with the average being once every other week. However, all OHP clients, regardless of level of need, have access to group therapies. Our groups run frequently and we are also adding more. If you feel there is a group you would like to see us offer, please let us know and we will do our best to add it. If you have any questions about how our services are offered, please feel free to contact the office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intake: $175
- Sessions: $155
- Intake: $200
- Follow Ups: $100
Currently our bodywork is not covered by commercial insurance or Medicaid.
- 60-minute Trauma-Informed massage – $80 for client – $100 for nonclient
- Acupuncture – please email for pricing inquiry
- Trauma Informed Yoga – $15 per group or a 20% discount when prepaying for 6.
- Meditation & Mindfulness – $15 per group or a 20% discount when prepaying for 6.