Join Our Team!
We are always accepting resumes and applications from interested members of our community.
Overview of ITTC:
Positions within ITTC:
All positions require direct service to clients in both individual and group settings.
- Licensed Mental Health Clinician
- Registered Intern Mental Health Clinician
- Student Internship
- Licensed Clinical Supervisor
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
If you are interested in a body-focused position such as massage therapist, acupuncturist, or yoga instructor, please click here.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Alignment with our company’s culture, mission, and values
- Be organized and detail oriented, punctual, and professional
- Self-directed, responsible, confident, and clinically savvy
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e.,
- LGBTQIA+, bilingual, children, teens, EMDR, etc)
- Capacity to maintain healthy boundaries with warmth and compassion
ITTC would be perfect for someone who is:
- Energized by collaborating with others in a team and contributing to the growth of ITTC.
- Creative, highly motivated, and clinically courageous.
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
- Able to promote empowerment and strength in our clientele through a
- supportive and strengths-based lens
- Passionate and committed to trauma work.
- Values the structure and support of an organization/group practice over private practice.
What we offer:
- Full-time benefits offered at 3 – 4 days a week. **
- Healthcare through Kaiser. *
- Paid Time Off*
- Flexible scheduling and time off. *
- Insurance and Medicaid credentialing (if needed)
- Billing, scheduling, marketing, and client acquisition is all provided
- Monthly group and individual clinical supervision and consultation provided for both licensed and unlicensed clinicians
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Comprehensive training in the first 90 days.
- A competitive pay structure that allows you to set your own caseload and earn what you want. *
- Flexibility in working from office or home**
*available for full time employees only after 90 days of employment.
**depending on licensure status
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and someone from our management team will contact you via the email you provided.
Integrative Trauma Treatment Center (ITTC) is committed to the learning, promotion of inclusion and affirmation of diverse backgrounds- gender, race and ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, physical ability and other varied backgrounds and life experiences. We are dedicated to developing our social awareness and embracing intersectional identities and expressions. We strive to foster cultural humility through our therapeutic alliances and clinical approach. We aim to provide respectful care and foster opportunities of healing for all.