DUE TO INCREASING CONCERNS SURROUND COVID-19, ITTC IS ABLE TO CONDUCT ONLINE GROUPS ONLY
ALL IN PERSON GROUPS WILL RESUME WHEN WE ARE BACK IN OFFICE.
Surviving trauma can feel quite isolating, as though there is no-one else who can understand the experience. ITTC offers a variety of groups to offer many opportunities to connect with others while building community. Our groups are designed specifically for the needs of trauma survivors. To inquiry or schedule for groups please complete the form below the calendar. For more information about each group, please click on their title on the calendar.
Digital Groups Available
- The Power of Me starting – 5:00 PM Tuesdays Yazmin
- Virtual Support Group starting – 12:00 PM Mondays Yazmin
- Creative Writing Workshop starting – 1:00 PM Tuesdays
- Hero’s Journey starting – 11:00 AM Thursdays Matt
- LGBTQ Group Ongoing 11:00 AM Tuesdays Lisa
For all inquiries regarding attending the groups above, please email Frontdesk@ittc.hush.com
For pricing and coverage, please refer to the information below.
Currently, our groups are not covered by insurance for non ITTC clients, but you can still attend through private pay.
Therapy Focused Groups are $40 a session or $32 a piece ($192 total) if you purchase 6 session in advance.
- Art Therapy
- Creativity & Dissociation
- DBT Skills
- Healthy Relationships
- Men’s Group
- Body Empowerment
- Living with Trauma
- Coping with Trauma for the LGBTQ Community
- A Hero’s Journey
- Creative Writing and Reflection
Body and Self – Care Groups are $15 a session or $12 a piece ($72 total) if you purchase 6 in advance.
- Chronic Pain
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Self-Care (coming soon)
- Trauma Informed Yoga (coming soon)
- Yo-Massage (coming soon)
For current ITTC Clients, please see the front desk for insurance coverage. Please note that not listed groups are always running.