Fees & Insurance
Integrative Trauma Treatment Center accepts commercial insurance, OHP, and private payors. Unfortunately, ITTC cannot accept Medicare. A card on file is required for any client who is utilizing commercial insurance, superbill services, or private/self-pay.
For our clients using commercial insurance we accept:
- Individual Therapy: Moda, BCBS (Regence), Providence & Pacific Source
- Medication Management: Moda, BCBS (Regence), Pacific Source, United, Cigna, Providence & Optum
Out of network billing:
For clients who are interested in perusing services but are covered under an insurance company we are currently not in-network with, we are happy to provide you with a superbill.
Step 1: All payments are made by the client in full at the time of the services rendered.
Step 2: Request a superbill from the front desk
Step 3: Submit the superbill to your insurance company and your insurance company will reimburse you directly based upon your coverage
For our clients utilizing OHP:
- All services rendered by ITTC are covered under Medicaid if Medicaid is your primary insurance and ITTC is your primary mental health agency.
- If a service is denied for reasons that are the organizations fault, the client will not be responsible for the balance.
- If a service is denied for reasons that are the client’s fault, the client will be responsible for the balance.
- EX: Medicaid is not your primary insurance, you lose coverage, you switch to another CCO without informing us prior to the switch.
- Intake: $175
- Sessions: $155
- Intake: $200
- Follow Ups: $100
$40 per group – 20% discount when paying for an entire series upfront.
Our reduced rates are offered to clients willing to see our student interns only. Our student interns receive a high level of support, excellent and on-going training and are closely supervised.
- Intake Assessment: $100
- Sessions: $60