ITTC offers a variety of trainings that are available upon request for organizations in addition to scheduled trainings. ITTC is an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) provider with the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC), which allows us to offer continuing education (CE’s) for our presentations.
- Trauma-informed care
- Location: On-site of your business or hosted by ITTC:
- Minimum of 3 CE’s and up to 6 CE’s
Providing services of any kind from a trauma-informed lens elevates our capacity as a society as well as improves customer service in general. Businesses and organizations of any kind could benefit from learning how to interact with those it serves and its’ staff with increased awareness and capacity. This training is available on-site at your organization as well as during scheduled trainings offered by ITTC.
- Schools & Universities
- Law Enforcement
- Attorneys and those working in the justice system
- Medical Practices
- Businesses serving the general public
- Working Creatively with Dissociative Disorders: Level I & II
- Location: On-site at your organization or hosted by ITTC
6 CEs for Level I
6 CE’s for Level II
Mental health providers who work with anxiety, post-traumatic stress, non-epileptic seizures and other related conditions are likely also working with clients who struggle with dissociation to varying degrees. ITTC offers specialized trainings on how to assess for and work with dissociation with a subspecialty in dissociative identity disorder. These trainings teach clinicians how to work within the creative capacity of many clients who have relied on dissociation to cope with their history while simultaneously encouraging clinicians to employ their own capability for innovative work.
- Community mental health organizations
- Clinicians in private practice
- Clinicians specializing in trauma and mood disorders
- Clergy providing support to parishioners
- Level I is appropriate for clinicians with little to no training in dissociation
- To complete Level II, clinician must have completed Level I