Integrating psychotherapy, medication management, body work & mindfulness for an encompassing and empowering approach to healing.
Julie Peterson, P.M.H.N.P.
971.266.6910 Currently taking new clients
As a Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), I have experience working with people across the lifespan. My experience includes the treatment of a wide range of mental health concerns including Psychotic Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety Disorders, and Addictions. I understand the complexity that life experiences can have on an individual’s life and I strive to provide trauma-informed care.
My services include psychiatric evaluations and medication management with special attention to each individual’s needs and concerns. In doing so, I pay special attention to each client’s personal history, specific contexts, history stressful or traumatic life experiences, and concerns about medications. It is my goal to always demonstrate patience, warmth, and understanding in my approach to treatment planning and mental health education. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly for some, I understand how difficult it can be to discuss mental health concerns. We will work at your preferred pace and hopefully become partners in your journey to wellness.
- Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
I also have experience in:
- Native American and Alaskan Natives health care (Cowlitz Indian Tribe)
- Pediatric care
My Training & Approaches
- Masters of Science in Nursing – Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 2014
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Linfield College School of Nursing, Portland, Oregon 2000
- Washington State Board of Nursing, RN, PMHNP-BC
- Oregon State Board of Nursing, RN, PMHNP-BC